Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer
How do I apply for HCV/Section 8 housing?

To apply for HCV/Section 8 housing, please complete the CCHA Housing Choice Voucher Program Application. You can obtain an application from our office or download an application from the CCHA website at You can submit your completed application via US mail or hand deliver it to our office.

Back to top